Comprehensive Restorative Care to Repair Your Smile
If you suffer from damaged or missing teeth, your smile can be repaired with restorative dentistry. At Beautiful Smiles By Design, our doctors have a combined 85 years of experience restoring patients’ smiles. Whether you have a cracked tooth, a missing row of teeth, or need a full mouth reconstruction, Drs. Roy Greenberg, Laurence Stein, Judith Lubin, a board-certified periodontist, can help you restore natural function and aesthetics to your smile at our practice in Miami, FL.
What Is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry focuses on treatments that can repair your oral function and health when it has been compromised. These procedures can help correct teeth that have been impaired as a result of tooth decay, a fall, sports injury, or from normal wear and tear.
Do You Need Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry may be recommended for you if you are experiencing:
- Cavities or tooth decay
- Mild to severe dental pain
- Jaw pain
- Cracked or broken teeth
- Missing teeth
- Gum disease
- Difficulty chewing or biting down
It is imperative to seek timely treatment as compromised teeth can lead to more extensive damage, costly procedures, and even tooth loss.
If you suffer from damaged or missing teeth, your smile can be repaired with restorative dentistry.
Restorative Procedures We Offer
Our dedicated team can help you protect, repair, and replace natural teeth with personalized restorative dentistry treatments:
- Dental Crowns
- When a tooth is cracked, broken, or severely decayed, a dental crown is placed over your natural tooth to help restore the functionality and structural integrity. We offer dental crowns in a variety of materials, including porcelain, for the best possible results.
- Dental Bridges
- If you are missing one to three consecutive teeth, a dental bridge is typically recommended. This restoration consists of two dental crowns fused together with at least one artificial tooth. Much like a crown, it can be crafted from porcelain to provide natural-looking aesthetics.
- Dental Implants
- For patients looking for a longer-lasting, more secure tooth replacement solution, we offer dental implants. Made from titanium, these small posts are surgically inserted into the jawbone and provide a stable foundation for your dental crown, denture, or bridge.
- Inlays and Onlays:
- While smaller instances of decay can be treated with a dental filling, an inlay or onlay may be required for larger cavities. Inlays and onlays are also available in tooth-colored materials.
- Root Canal Procedure:
- This procedure is recommended to help prevent an extraction once decay has entered the inner pulp chamber of the tooth. During root canal therapy, the unhealthy tissue and bacteria are removed. A crown is then attached to help reinforce and strengthen the tooth.
- TMJ Disorder Treatment:
- Dental misalignment, teeth grinding, jaw clenching, and bite disorders can cause unnecessary pressure on the temporomandibular joints (TMJs). Patients with TMJ disorder often suffer from severe jaw pain, headaches, and tooth sensitivity. Our doctors can help manage your TMJ disorder using specialized oral appliances.
- Periodontal Treatment
- Gum disease can negatively affect your oral health, including tooth loss. We offer scaling and root planing to address gum disease in the beginning stages and manage the condition over time.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction:
- If you suffer from widespread oral health issues, your doctor can devise a custom treatment plan that combines several restorative, and even cosmetic treatments, to completely repair your smile.
Our goal is to help you maintain a healthy, beautiful smile for a lifetime.
Restore Your Smile Today
If you are experiencing pain or other concerning symptoms, do not hesitate to seek treatment. You can schedule your consultation by contacting us online or calling us at (305) 595-1556.
“I love this dental office...the staff is so friendly and professional. They make a dental visit stress & pain free. So happy with the quality of the service here.” Elle B.